Some of the objectives of the program are:
- C2 or master: Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation and express oneself spontaneously, very fluently and accurately
- C1 or proficient: Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously with minimum difficulty only perceived by proficient speakers as well as use language accurately and effectively for social, academic and work purposes
- B2 or high intermediate: Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously and use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes, but lacking native like projection
- B1 or intermediate: Can understand the main points of clear "standard" language information on immediate matters regularly needed for work, school, leisure and deal with speaking issues when travelling.
- A2 or elementary: Can understand basic sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance and interact in simple and daily tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information
- A1 or beginner: Can understand and use familiar everyday vocabulary and very basic phrases directed to the fulfillment of needs of a concrete type, speak about oneself and basic personal details