- A1 Elementary: Basic speaking,grammar, reading and listening knowledge
- A2 Pre-Intermediate: Speaking about everyday topics and formulating basic questions
- B1 Intermediate: Understanding and dealing with immediate work and travelling information as well as describing information beyond basic, experiences with opinions.
- B2 Upper Intermediate: speaking more fluently and spontaneously with some difficulty and using language more fluently but still controlled.
- C1 Advanced: speaking with complex structure and use language more accurately and controlled.
- C2 Proficiency: Speaking with native like proficiency using language with minimum difficulty as well as using spontaneous and more formal culturally bound language.